"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers."
(Al-Quran 51:55)

Friday 31 May 2013

Quotes of the Week: 25th May - 31st May

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem


A few quotes etc that I've come across during the past week:

"Tears are prayers too. They travel to Allah when we can't speak".

Abdullah ibn al Harith (ra) said, "I have never seen anyone more in the habit of smiling than the Prophet Muhammad (saw)".

"When you're going through something hard and you're wondering where Allah is, just remember, the Teacher is always quiet during the test".

"Never forget your dialogue with Allah. It is your strength".

"A believer smiles in public and weeps in private".

"Travelers, it is late. Life's sun is going to set. During these brief days that you have strength, be quick and spare no effort of your wings." (Rumi)

"And He is with you, wherever you are" (Al-Quran)

"Life lessons from Umrah - find the calm centre in the midst of chaos".

"Allah provided for you when you weren't even able to speak and move in your mother's womb. Trust Him, He knows exactly what you need and when."

"O Allah, when I lose my hopes and plans, help me remember that Your love for me is greater than my disappointments, and Your plans for me are better than my dreams". 
(Hazrat Ali r.a) 

May Allah grant you a long life as His obedient servant and may He place you in His servitude alone. May Allah guide you to the right path of those who love Him and are loved by Him.

Know, my friends, that real advice should be sought in the Revelation and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). If you have attained advice from it, what need have you of my advice? And if not, then tell me what you have attained in these past years? 
(Imam Ghazali ra)

Indeed, when the heart dies, a man will never feel the significance or impact of his sins.

(Ibn Qayyim ra)

Faith has two halves. One half is patience and the other is thankfulness.

(Imam Ghazali ra)

Beneficial knowledge is the one whose ray of light expands in the mind and uncovers the veil over the heart.

(Imam Ghazali ra)

Have a blessed week everyone, inshallah.


Wasalaam!


No comments:

Post a Comment