"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers."
(Al-Quran 51:55)

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Endurance and the Heart

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

"I endured because endurance is the best thing to rely upon.  If any advantage could be obtained by impatience, I would have adopted it. I endured many a misfortunes of such intensity that if they were to have fallen on a mountain, it would have been reduced to dust. 
I have exercised full control over my emotions and never shed a tear. Now, they are falling in my heart".

Allah says: "I have given everyone a special form of expression. From him it is praiseworthy, but from you it is blameworthy. From him it is honey, but from you it is poison. 
I do not need neither purity nor impurity, laziness in worship or eagerness in worship.
I have not made worship obligatory in order to make a profit. Rather, I do it as a kindness to My slaves.
I am not made holy by their glorifying Me, it is they who become pure and radiant.
I do not look at the tongue or speech, I look at the inward and the state.
I gaze into the heart to see whether it is humble, even though the words he uses are not humble, because it is the heart that matters".

Wasalaam!

No comments:

Post a Comment