Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Things To Do 5 Weeks Before Ramadan:
1. Make Tawbah Nasooha - repent sincerely to Allah for all your sins.
2. Listen to Islamic lectures. Choose a scholar and topic that you feel will motivate you and get your heart into the right state.
3. Read Islamic books about self-development and purifying the heart.
4. Do your very best to pray all your Namaaz on time.
5. Ensure that you pray the sunnah-al-muakkadah rakat with your five daily fardh prayers.
6. Actively focus on improving your concentration in Namaaz by spending more time on it and focusing on what you are saying.
7. Allocate time to doing tasbeeh and istighfar especially after Namaaz.