Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. Read a translation of the Quran or a commentary of the Quran - with wudhu and without touching the actual Arabic text.
2. Make dua and spend time engaging in dhikr.
3. Listen to the Quran.
4. Read Islamic books.
5. Attend religious classes - although not those taking place in the actual prayer area of the mosque.
6. Increase your dawah activities by encouraging others to do good.
7. Give in charity.
8. Help around the home with the intention of gaining reward.
9. Offer to help out with taking care of children so that others can pray.
10. Get involved with Islamic activities that are taking place in your local area.
11. Try and feed as many fasting people as you can.
Remember, it is your intention that matters.