Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Things To Do 3 Weeks Before Ramadan:
1. If one of your weak points is getting up for Fajr, now is the time to get this right by going to bed early and setting the alarm for Fajr time.
2. Start to pray Qiyam-ul-Layl after Isha. (2 rakats minimum after the Isha prayer).
3. Start getting up for Tahajjud; you only need to wake up half an hour before you normally would for Fajr. (2 rakats minimum before Fajr time begins.)
4. Agree with a friend or family member to wake each other up for Tahajjud.
5. Think of ways you can benefit your community and the Ummah with charitable acts. Be imaginative, try and involve as many people as you can and remember that even the smallest act of kindness counts as charity.