Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Things To Do 4 Weeks Before Ramadan, Inshallah:
1. Start making up the Qadah of the missed fasts from previous Ramadans.
2. Once you have made up all your Qadah fasts, start fasting on Mondays and Thursdays. It is Sunnah to fast on these days.
3. Involve your family and friends by encouraging them to fast as well.
4. Fix a certain amount of Quran to read each day and ensure that you do it.
6. Get an English translation and a tafseer (commentary) book or app to help you understand the Quran better. Make a habit to read these regularly.