Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
"O my heart! Do not become discouraged easily. Have faith. In the hidden world there are many wonders. Even if the whole planet threatens your life, do not let go of the Beloveds robe for even a breath".
Rules for a Happy Life
1. Count your blessings, not your troubles
2. Live one day at a time
3. Be a giver not a taker
4. Seek good in everyone and everything
5. Pray 5 salah everyday
6. Do at least one good deed a day
7. Keep your priorities in line
8. Practice good habits
9. Fill your life with good
10. Fear nothing and no one except Allah
11. Let go and let Allah take over
"The twelve months of the year are like the twelve sons of Prophet Yaqub (as). And just as Prophet Yusuf (as) was the most beloved to Prophet Yaqub (as), the month of Ramadan is the most beloved to Allah. And, just as Allah forgave the eleven brothers by the dua of one - Prophet Yusuf (as).
He can forgive your eleven months of sin by your dua in Ramadan.
(Ibn Jawzi ra)
Have a blessed week everyone - inshallah!